Tuesday, November 24, 2009



It's been awfully hot here for the past few days which has been doing terrible things to my creativity/work methods. I did however take this photo of a bunch of grapes (at least that's what I think they are). Summer lighting is amazing, almost as much as winter frost and autumn colours.

Been watching a bit of Mad Men tonight and I must say, it can be a bit inspirational at times. The colours, the style and values.I'd love to do a similar sort of shoot.

Talking about shoot, not much else has changed development wise, so to fill my time I've been reading some  great blogs and subscribing to lots of inspirational feeds. When i have more free time I'll compile the list and post it on here.

In addition to what I posted yesterday I would love to try some black an white photography, or perhaps get a model in and take a few photos. I really have a huge lack of model photography in my portfolio, and I'd be lying if i said there wasn't any money in it; that's where all the money is, that and wedding photography.

I've been going through all my old photos and have so many to work on, editing and improvement wise. I am also working on a few travel photos which i didn't take, just retouching them. I think I almost enjoy retouching as much as i do taking the initial picture.

Take a look at my site, and let me know what you think. I am always open to suggestions and looking for ways to improve. Looking forward to that new PC, it's quite tough to wait for the text to stop so i can start typing again.

No comments: