Monday, November 23, 2009


it's been awhile since I have written anything on this blog, infact, I don't think I have ever really written anything (myself) on this blog, beside the U2 lyrics awhile back. Well, never-mind that. Now's a good a time as any to start.

My website is finally up, in all it's completion, even the about section which was lovingly written by my sister (thanks Tams!). I am glad to have that out of my way. I still need to figure out how to create some sort of portfolio and link it to my site, and visa versa.

Otherwise, I don't really have any projects lined up at the moment. I may be covering Synergy live next weekend, and I should start working on my concept for an album of a friends.

Editing wise, I need to go through a few photos and put them on my site, I can't believe I don't have any Rocking the Daisies photos up on my website and I took photos of two bands (feedback and Coda) last month that I still need to edit and put up.

Other than that there have been no new developments, but follow me, as I am sure things are going to start getting far more interesting, as I am upgrading my PC which means I can do more work faster.

Also, if you are looking for my website it's up at www.charperphotography.com or if you are looking for up to date reviews of games and things in between check life in review at www.lifeinreview.co.za

And as always drop me a comment or criticism if you are that way inclined. P.S anybody know how if i can remove the Ads from below every post I make, it is really rather annoying.

No comments: