Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ghostly Fog


Ghostly Fog
Originally uploaded by ninresources
It's funny how you can go from not being to being very busy. Synergy Live Festival have gotten back to me about press, so I'll be shooting there this weekend, but not before I catch some cricket, take a few photos and get a tan tomorrow.

I am also working on a review site that my fiance and I have set up; it's basically a review site that reviews everything. It's mostly games at the moment because i've left him to it, but once i get more time i'll be making a lot more posts. The site can be found at (www.lifeinreview.co.za).

The image in this blog is from my Nine Inch Nails fan art page on flickr, I am a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails, not just their music, but their album art as well. It's very inspiration; all of it. Big props to Rob Sheridan.

anyway not much more I can think of at the moment, so why don't you leave a comment, i'm always looking for ideas, thoughts and even criticism.

No comments: