Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Webmaking 101?!

Usually I'm here talking about photography but today I thought I'd do something a bit different.

I've dabbled in a bit of HTML and CSS and, well a few other bits and bytes and languages here and there but don't really have anything to show for it. 

I've decided to have a little fun and take part of the webmaking 101challenge.
It's pretty awesome and backed by mozilla. Best thing, it's not too difficult so it's a really great place to start if you want to learn the basics, or need a good place to start! Even better... You get a nifty badge!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm dropping by from the Webmaking challenge to say hello. Nice blog!

Sean said...

Hey Candice! I'm a newbie at the Mozilla School of Webcraft, too. Your blog and journey are comforting to me: it's nice to know there are others like me. Stop by my blog if you like: OPNSEA. Cheers!